Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
alex gross alex gross is offline

Default Picture toolbar seems to disappear in Word 2003...

Thanks for your reply, Suzanne! No, I am not using dual monitors. I looked
up VBA in Help & find it has to do with Barcodes, which I associate with
those black thingies on all purchased products, unless it also has something
to do with toolbars... From Help I have DLed something called
BarcodeFunctions.zip, & once i figure out where it DLed to, I'll try to
figure out more.... If anyone else knows something, I'd love to hear it...

I'm hoping the toolbar will reappear as mysteriously as it vanished...

all the best to everyone!

alex

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Are you by any chance using dual monitors? Sometimes toolbars wander
offscreen. It may require some VBA (which someone else will have to
supply) to get it back where it belongs.

http://word.mvps.org

"alex gross" wrote in message
m...
Suzanne or anyone, HELP!

My picture toolbar, which permits me to do so many things seems to have
disappeared in WORD 2003. When i go to View/ Toolbars, it is still
checked, but i just can't make it pop up, & i need it desperately. When
i right click on my documen, i get a box that allows me among other
things to "Hide Toolbar," & if i click it, it switches to "Show Toolbar,"
but if i click that, nothing pops up.... Seems to me there must be a
simple explanation for this...

all the best!

alex