Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Making a Template for Writing Checks

Although you *could* do this in Word, it would make much more sense to buy
Quicken or Money, either of which is set up to do this automatically.

"mcp6453" wrote in message
Using Word 2000, is it possible to make a template that has a
non-printable image of a check such that when I am typing in the
document, it looks like I'm filling out a check, but when I print, only
the newly entered information prints?