Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wraithchilde Wraithchilde is offline

Default Date form field incorrect result

Thanks for the answer. That clarified what goes on behind the field well.

There is another solution, which is to type "10/2006", but you have to
understand the people I'm working with. Typing the extra two digits increases
the complexity of their job (in their mind) such that they might ask for a
raise. In the least they'll probably ask me to write a macro that will handle
the date so they can continue to enter only the minimum number of digits.