Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to print two copies of an A5 doc onto A4 paper

If the margins are okay for A5, they should be fine for half of A4. Try
ignoring the warning.

"tiptop" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Change the paper size to A4 Landscape and select "2 copies per sheet" in

the
Page Setup (not Print) dialog. Your A5 leaflet should fit neatly into

one of
the two pages. You can then either duplicate it onto page 2 or print it
twice by entering "1,1" in the Pages box in the Print dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tiptop" wrote in message
I have created an A5 leafles with words & graphics.
I now want to print two copies at once onto A4 paper to save time.
How do i do this?
thank you

Hi, I tried this but when I click apply to the changes it say`s the

margins are outside the printable area of the page. I then click FIX but it
seems to lengthen the doc so it spreads onto the second page.