Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Adding Styles to the QAT

If a keyboard shortcut doesn't provide the functionality desired, an option
would be to record a macro that applies the desired style, then place that
macro onto the QAT.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
As far as I know, there are only commands for applying Heading 1-3.
However, you can assign a keyboard shortcut to any style.

Also note that you can add the old Style box to the QAT (locate the
command that has StyleGalleryClassic at the end of its description).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cicely Waldrop" wrote in message
In Word 2003, I was able to add a single style to a custom toolbar. Is
there a way to add a single style (i.e. Body Text) to the QAT?

Thanks.