Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ERR229

Default Adding a choice to right-click mouse option in word

ToolsCustomizeToolbars
Choose Shortcut menus
You probably want to add it to the Text context menu, so choose Text, and
then in the list of menus that appears, choose Text again. You can then go to
the list of commands and click and drag Paste Special to the desired
location on the context menu.

Hope that helps.
--
ERR229

"xppuser" wrote:

Dear all,

Office 2005, Wxp Pro SP2,

I want to add the Paste Special option onto my right-click mouse action i.e.
after I copy or cut, when I right-click the mouse to paste I want the Paste
Special options to be available rather than having to go to the menu bar for
Edit - Paste Special to get the options. How may this addition be achieved
if at all possible? Thank you for your help/advice.

Regards,
jes

PS: Apology if this is not the right section - not quite sure which section
would be the most appropriate for my question.