Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Default How do I insert cross-reference in form

I am using MS Word 2002. I have created a form template using the forms
toolbar and text fields. When a user completes the form and puts text in a
particular text form field, I would like the same text to automatically
appear in the document header.

I made the form field a heading and tried to insert a cross-reference to the
heading text in the document header, but since the form template text field
is blank, there is nothing to cross-reference.

Thanks in advance for your help! Carol