Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rich Greco Rich Greco is offline

Default multi table interaction

Ok this may seem strange but idk what to call it. I want to combine 3
separate documents into 1 overall document. The first portion is a portrait
memo the middle will be a landscape portion of basic instructor use logs over
a date range for a specific class and the last portion will be a generic memo
for overtime use that need specifics after the boilerplate top portion. The
table section in the middle will have 8 or so fields but most importantly a
date, instructor name, instructor agency, and how much of the instruction was
on-duty, and how much of the instruction was on overtime. What i want to do
is make it so any line in the instructor use table that shows a value greater
that 0 for overtime and shows the instructor was from a specific agency will
generate a line or table entry in a specific location on the memo in the
third portion reflecting the date, name, and number of hours of OT that day.
Additionally i know this is slightly off topic but i want the pages that are
landscape with the tables to have specific heads with page numbers for the
landscape portion alone. I want to condense these reports into a single
document but i want to make them retain the appearance of 3 separate
documents when printed.

Thx