Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
whitlecj whitlecj is offline

Default Creating Tabbable (is that a word?) Forms in Word 2007

I work for a company of about 75 employees. We are currently trying to
create some forms for use in inspections by our employees. I have the forms
created but when I try to complete one of the forms, you cannot tab through
the forms. The form that I have created has a lot of text fields for
descriptions of what they are finding during the inspections so this may be
causing the problem. Our whole goal in creating these forms is to speed up
the process of our employees completing these inspection reports, so tabbing
through the fields is a must. I have read that in some of the older versions
of word, you can get the fields so that they can be tabbed, but then you lose
the ability to spell check the document. Is 2007 still like this? Any help
you can provide would be appreciated.