icecool2 icecool2 is offline
Junior Member

Default Allow Copy of Text from Fillable Form

Hello!

I have a fillable form that helps me properly format report entries. There are very specific spacing, formatting and placement rules for the report (don't ask, it's a pain!) The form works great and it generates exactly the right output at the end. The problem is.... how do I get that beautiful text out of the form so I can put it in my report?

I don't want to have to protect and unprotect the document each time. That defeats the purpose and I'm going to share this with my coworkers. Right now, the text is created using fields and is assembled at the bottom of the page. I'm trying to avoid using VBA to make a copy button, if possible.

Is there a better way to do this?