Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Ed,

While it is good basic info,
it didn't answer some of my questions. I may have to turn Highlight on
Screen on and see if I can figure out what's happening.

In order to answer your question, we really need to know the version of Word
involved. Track changes was altered significantly in Word 2002 and later from
previous versions.

PS - Two things:
(1) "I need to send this document to a client. How do I get rid of all the
editing marks?"

I'm not that familiar with all that you are doing - but what about making a
copy of the document, accepting all changes in the copy, and sending that to
the client? That way, if the client has any further changes, you still have
the original.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org