Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
India

Default How do I forward a document as an attachment to my aol account

I have aol access, the internet is up when i try to send the file as an
attachment. So should I call aol?

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

India

Your laptop MUST be connected to the internet already to do this.. the
company that supplies the internet to your laptop can also give you an
e-mail address.. you use this e-mail address to send e-mail plus your
attachment to your AOL e-mail address at home..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"India" wrote in message
Sorry but Im still confused. Can anyone give me setup steps or something.
have internet access on my computer. I have 6months free of Aol.....so i
never had this problem on my home computer but this is my new notebook.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

You need an email account on the computer that contains your work
document -
or you need Internet access so that you can connect to your AOL account
on
the web portal and then send it to yourself.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.