Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page Layout Changes in Word when I Change Printer-Quality Sett

Is the "Always use ClearType" option on or off (Office button | Word Options,
Popular)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Richard" wrote in message
Thanks, but the problem persists even when I change that setting.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

At Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Display, try checking the box
for "Optimize character positioning for layout rather than readability."

http://word.mvps.org

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm using Word 2007, SP2. Here is a screen cast of my problem:
http://home.comcast.net/~richmaxw/word. It's hard to explain in writing,
so
I figured a video would work better.

This started happening after I changed the font in my invoices from
Garamond
(a TrueType font) to Adobe Garamond Pro (an OpenType font) because
Garamond
Pro looks much better on screen than the TrueType version. So, it doesn't
happen when the font is set in Garamond, only Garamond Pro. It does not
happen in OpenOffice Writer.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Richard Maxwell

.