Jules

Default Why is it not letting me save to E:/ drive?

I tried what I thought you meant, but its still not letting me do anything.
It says incorrect function. What I did was saved it to my documents, then I
tried to go back in and from there save it to my E:/ drive so I can take the
cd to the library and print out the document. It's not letting me do this.
I'm not sure what to do about this and would appreciate any further help.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

You should not save files directly to a floppy disk or other
removable media from Office applications, because doing so
usually results in file corruption sooner or later. Save to the
hard drive, close the file, and then use Windows Explorer or My
Computer or your CD mastering software to copy the file to the
removable media.

Jules wrote:

I just installed Microsoft Office, and was trying to save a document to a
cd-r, but it won't let me do it. It says that I don't have access to the E:/
drive, please see an administrator. If someone could please help, that would
be wonderful. Thanks so much.

Jules