Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Is there a way to enter pictures into form fields?

Joaquin Hernandez wrote:
I'm trying to make a catalog system using the Word's form funtions,
as the catalog will include a picture of the artcle prsented, and the
ones filling it out are not the most computer savvy,
I was wondering if there was a way to embedd the picture within the
protected from fields.

Download the Form_Picture template from http://jay-freedman.info and follow
the example. This places the picture at a bookmark within the protected
document, but not in a form field.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman