Jay Freedman

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:23:02 -0800, "Higgi"
wrote:

When I bring up labels in Word, I check full page of same label. I want
5160; 30 labels to a page. When I click on new document, all I get is a
blank full sheet, no small labels. Is this an HP problem or a Microsoft
problem? I have no Microsoft support. How do I get my labels back? I would
appreciate any help. Thank you.

If you didn't put any text in the address area of the Labels dialog,
then the document contains an empty table. To see the lines at the
edges of the cells, click Table Show Gridlines.

If you did put text into the dialog, it should be repeated in each
cell of the table. It could somehow have been marked with Hidden font
formatting or white color, but both of those are unlikely.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman