Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Page Numbering

Insert a section break (New Page). Unlink the header/footer (wherever the
page number is) in the last section from the previous section (that is,
click the Same As Previous or Link to Previous button on the Header and
Footer toolbar to turn it off), then delete the page number from that
section.

"brainstewn" wrote in message
How do I stop numbering on the last page that would be the back of booklet
once printed?

"Ms. Odom" wrote:

Hello. How do I start numbering pages on the third page of a document?
The
page numbers need to be at the bottom in the center of the page. Also, I
need the numbering to start with number two.