Herb Tyson [MVP]

In the font menu, you can type a size, you aren't limited to the pull-down
menu choices. So, for example, you can type "6" into the font size box.
Half-sizes work as well, e.g., 8.5.

You can also press Ctrl+] and Ctrl+[ to increase/decrease the font of
selected text by 1 point. So, for example, if text is currently 8 points,
you can select it and tap Ctrl+[ twice to reduce it to 7 and then to 6
points.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Laura" wrote in message
Just trying to make a 3 X 5 card with a ton of information for a college
class and I can't seem to get my font smaller than 8!! is there a way to
reduce the size even more? Thanks!