Anna Summers

Default Numbered Lists

I was trying to get a bit of space (a half line to a line) between each item
on a numbered list and it was a nightmare. I started reading about the
numbered list situation, which seems to me to be a basic item for a word
processor to accomplish easily.

What a gleaned from my reading was that Word 2003 list numbering does NOT
work reliably and that it takes someone with time to study programming and
writing cryptic code to get it to work properly. I am astounded! I thought
word was supposed to be some great word processor - and it can't even provide
and easy-do-do simple thing like a numbered list - not even 1. 2. 3. with a
bit of space between the items instead of running them together?

Does WordPerfect provide an easy way to produce a numbered list?

Anna