Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kado

Default Fill color in tables

Hi Cindy,

Thank you, macro works fine.
Thank you very much.

KADO

Cindy M -WordMVP- wrote / napísal(a):
Hi Kado,

I have document with lot of tabels and I need change fill color in each
table to no-fill.
How can I change fill color in all tables in document at once ?
I hope you know what i mean, I am from Slovakia and I have Slovak Word.
I have Word XP.

Unless you happen to be using a Table Style (doubtful, but one never
knows) there's no way to do this quickly, except with the help of a macro.
Here's an example:

Sub RemoveTableShading()
Dim tbl As Word.Table
For Each tbl In ActiveDocument.Tables
tbl.Rows.Shading.BackgroundPatternColor = wdColorAutomatic
tbl.Rows.Shading.ForegroundPatternColor = wdColorAutomatic
Next tbl
End Sub

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland