WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to get watermark on all pages in Word 2007?

It sounds like you are applying the watermark to individual pages instead of the entire document. Here's how you can add a watermark to all pages in Word 2007:
  1. Click on the Page Layout tab in the ribbon.
  2. Click on the Watermark button in the Page Background group.
  3. Select the watermark you want to use from the gallery or click on Custom Watermark to create your own.
  4. In the Printed Watermark dialog box, select the option for "Picture watermark".
  5. Click on the Select Picture button and choose the image you want to use as the watermark.
  6. Adjust the Scale and Washout options as desired.
  7. Make sure the "Apply to" drop-down menu is set to "Whole document".
  8. Click on OK to apply the watermark to all pages in your document.

By following these steps, you should be able to add a watermark to all pages in your document without it disappearing from any of them.