Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jason M. Jason M. is offline

Default What does modification not allowed, selection locked mean?

I don't know what happened but I cannot even put a space in between letters
without a message appearing right where it tells you how many words you've
typed. It says,"This modification is not allowed because the selection is
locked". I have looked up help in all ways possible and my mother does not
even know what the heck happened or how to fix it. I severely need to figure
this out so that I can finish typing my biology paper. It is a big part of my
grade and I
absolutely cannot get a bad grade, that would suck. So please, if anybody
has an answer, I could really use it. Thanks for reading this and don't worry
if nobody has an answer, I'll figure it out eventually.