Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sarah C

Default include different picture with every letter in mail merge

This did not anser my question, I went onto the suggested website that
directed me right back here. Please help with further directions to merging
different pictures with each letter in my mail merge documentation.
--
Sarah C

"Sarah C" wrote:

I am not able to add a different picture to every letter in a mail merge word
2002 document. I am following the directions exactly and the programs only
reqognizes the picture in the first row copies that one for all the letters.
What else can I try
--
Sarah C