Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default include different picture with every letter in mail merge

I see only my reply to your question, which does not include a link and
which provides the answer.

Sarah C wrote:
This did not anser my question, I went onto the suggested website that
directed me right back here. Please help with further directions to
merging different pictures with each letter in my mail merge
documentation.

I am not able to add a different picture to every letter in a mail
merge word 2002 document. I am following the directions exactly and
the programs only reqognizes the picture in the first row copies
that one for all the letters. What else can I try
--
Sarah C