Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Problem with Envelope and Addressee Region

Check the size of the frame that forms part of the Envelope Address
paragraph style http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm . If it
has the default fixed height, there may not be enough room for both company
and country.
You may find http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm useful also.

David Krugler wrote:
OK, this one is new to me and I don't know what setting is messed up.

XP Pro SP2 with Office 2003 (V 11 Build 5604) I have the following in
Word as AddressLayout

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME | PR_DISPLAY_NAME}
{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_STREET_ADDRESS}
{PR_LOCALITY}{, PR_STATE_OR_PROVINCE PR_POSTAL_CODE}

Now if the region for the contact is filled in (Unitied States of
America) for in Outlook, the PR_COMPANY_NAME does not show up. If I
take it out, PR_COMPANY_NAME shows up.

Now I have taken out the Region for all the contacts, and all is
working now, but I would either like to know how to remove "United
States" from the default of the address when adding a contact, or fix
Word to not get messed up when Region is filled in.

Thanks in advance.