Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Forms / Tables

Microsoft has a macro that does this:

How to code the ENTER key to move between form fields in a protected form in
Word
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211219/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark Lewis" wrote in message
Silly question!

Is there any way of disabling the enter/return command?

Regards

Mark

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Put the form field in a table cell of fixed height and width. It won't
stop the user entering too much information, but the extra information
will disappear off screen and give the user some indication that he has
entered too much.

Mark Lewis wrote:
I've created a form but want to restrict the user from when he pressed
enter/return it starting a new line, I've set the max amount of text
they can enter but if they press return it starts a new line.

I have the same problem in tables I've fixed the size of the table to
restrict the user entering to much info, but if you use return it
messes it up!

Thanks

Mark