Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bons Bons is offline

Default Have round invitation want to print around edges

It sort of depends on how large you want it and what you need to say....but I
would try experimenting with Word Art---create it in Word Art---then use the
Word Art Shapes in the formatting section......You can change the size of the
text as well as the font......so you can really make it any size you want.
This will work in Word or Publisher. It will take a bit of tweaking...but
should work for you. Good luck and have Fun at your party!

"contrerasvj" wrote:

I am trying to print around the edges of a round invitation does anyone know
if there is a way to set it up or if there is software that I can buy?? I
have windows xp.