Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
alsimbo alsimbo is offline

Default change header size in second page

I am trying to set up a new letterhead with the company logo on page one only
and a smaller margin on the second and subsequent pages. I have read and
followed http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm and I am still
getting problems. I have tried inserting a page break and amending the margin
but this affects the first page also. I have also tried inserrting a new
section and amending the margin which doesn't affect the first page. This is
fine as long as I want a 2 page template, but as soon as 'backspace' from the
second page it deletes the header on the first page and when i select
'different first page' it has amended in size to what the second page was!
Help please!!