Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Keyboard shortcut for Heading 4 style?

I'm glad I could help. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PRR" wrote in message
Great. Got it done. Since neither of those shortcuts (Ctrl+Alt+4 and
Ctrl+Alt+5) had already been assigned, I'm wondering why MS didn't
make this default for those heading styles. Oh well.

Thanks for the tip. I see now (obviuosly) that i can make shortcuts
for any style. I'll do that for Body Text as well.

On Oct 30, 1:18 pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
You can assign your own shortcut to Heading 4. In the Modify Style dialog
box for that style, click Format, Shortcut Key and specify the desired key
combination.

If you want detailed instructions on displaying the Modify Style dialog
box,
please tell us your version of Word.

--
Stefan Blom