Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ThackerMtn ThackerMtn is offline

Default Stop Table Resizing in Word 2000

I'm currently creating a new form for my company that will be given to my
workers. As most of them have little to no computer knowledge, I would like
to know how I could prevent the tables on my form from resizing once alot of
text has been typed into the box. I am stressing to my staff that they need
to keep what they type in this area brief, and I believe that stopping the
table from expanding would help them accomplish this. How do I stop my
tables from expanding? Thanks for any help you can provide!