Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Why do unused fonts appear in a PDF

It must be in the document. Have you checked all the styles are correct
including any blank paragraphs you may have entered to create spacing? Are
you sure that none of the styles are based on a style using a different
font?

Why are you embedding fonts into the PDF? How are you able to confirm that
Century Schoolbook is embedded?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
I am creating a PDF file and several unused fonts appear embedded in
the PDF. I have tried several PDF creators and get the sames fonts
(e.g. why embed Century Schoolbook?). So they must be getting the
information from Word.
However, I have searched the document (all in Times New Roman) using
the font search and there is no century schoolbook anywhere.