Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vrin[_2_] Vrin[_2_] is offline

Default Share theme with other users

Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to share a custom theme
with other users? I've created a custom theme in Word 2007 which will be
used to format chapters in a 200 page document. Each chapter is being
created as a separate document. The problem is, now that we're halfway
through the drafting process, the powers that be decided that we need to use
a different custom theme, so I need to figure out how to apply this updated
theme to each chapter document. Is there an easy way to do this? I could
update each one myself, but then will the custom theme be available to other
users?

I tried to save the custom *.thmx file to this location on another user's
machine, to no avail: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates\Document Themes

Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Vrin