Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Keith Seddon Keith Seddon is offline

Default a bit silly...

My browser shows my reply all on one line.
Let's try that again, with some returns...

I had just this very problem. I solved it by
opening the source Word document, click
STYLES to show all the paragraphs, click on
NORMAL (the 'root' style, so to speak, as I
understand), click MODIFY and change the
font to one that is used elsewhere, and
whichn you _want_ embedded in your pdf. The
font showing in the Normal style, in my
document, was the font that kept coming up
in my pdf, and which was not actually used
for any text. But also do a search and
exchange, looking for instances of the rouge
font. You can make Word search for fonts by
typing ctr-h, them click
more/special/format/font, and chose the one
you want to look for. You can automatically
change it for one you do want by doing all
that again, with the cursor in the 'replace
with' window.

Keith Seddon wrote:

Remove unused fonts
03-Mar-10

I had just this very problem. I solved it by opening the source Word document, click STYLES to show all the paragraphs, click on NORMAL (the 'root' style, so to speak, as I understand), click MODIFY and change the font to one that is used elsewhere, and whichn you _want_ embedded in your pdf. The font showing in the Normal style, in my document, was the font that kept coming up in my pdf, and which was not actually used for any text. But also do a search and exchange, looking for instances of the rouge font. You can make Word search for fonts by typing ctr-h, them click more/special/format/font, and chose the one you want to look for. You can automatically change it for one you do want by doing all that again, with the cursor in the 'replace with' window.

More Fun with Fluent NHibernate Automapping
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...uent-nhib.aspx