Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Trouble with forms I created in Word 2003

To access the Legacy Forms tools, you must enable the Developer tab (Office
Button | Word Options | Popular: Show the Developer tab in the Ribbon).
Unfortunately, the Legacy Forms palette has everything *except* the
Lock/Unlock button, but you can add this to your QAT through Customize.
Meanwhile, you can access the Protect Document pane from the Review tab
(also from the Developer tab).

http://word.mvps.org

"HBForsyth" wrote in message
I create form field forms for my department. Recently upgraded to Office
2007. I can't seem to access many things in the "ribbon" in order to
unlock
the form and/or make any changes, access the header/ footer etc. I have
spent hours trying to figure this out and have tried things I have seen in
various forums to no avail.

Please help!