Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Can I get menus in 2007

Actually, there are many commands not available in the ribbon. In the
Customize section of the Word Options dialog box, you'll find a separate
category for "Commands Not in the Ribbon."

To be fair, the same was true for the main menus of previous versions: they
didn't have room for all of Word's commands either.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gordon" wrote in message

"John Coltrane" wrote in message
Is there any way to get a menu bar w/ word 2007?
I like 2007 but the choices in the tabs are not sufficient and I have to
fight to get the function I need.

AFAIWA the tabs contain ALL the Word functions. What can't you find?