Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Moloney[_2_] Paul Moloney[_2_] is offline

Default Can I get menus in 2007

On Apr 25, 5:53*pm, John Coltrane wrote:
Is there any way to get a menu bar w/word2007?
I like2007but the choices in the tabs are not sufficient and I have to
fight to get the function I need.

I didn't realise that you couldn't add custom menu and options to a
Word 2007 template. I'm astounded you can't.

My problem it have I've moved from Word 2003 to 2007. In my template,
I originally created custom menus for use in Word 2003. In 2007, there
are still there, albeit now on the Custom Toolbars section of the the
Add-Ins ribbon. Is there any way to add/modify/delete these options?

P.