Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default linking Excel 2007 worksheet to Word 007 file

On 31/05/2010 1:20 PM, bmb wrote:
Does anyone know why a border would show up around the excel worksheet linked
to Word? I've checked the settings in excel to see that there are no
borders. Also, when I initially link the excel file, everything looks fine
but if I refresh it once or twice, a border (ie box) shows up around the
linked worksheet.

Use PasteSpecial and select Unformatted text

--
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP