MattDan MattDan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Hi everyone, I am new here. I believe this is the place to resolve my problems with word.
What I require is a "drop down menu"(I think)

I want to create documents like "Today I went to work by( and a drop down menu stating, bus, car, train, motorcycle etc.) Some of these inserts may be a sentance or so long. Can someone help me please, firstly what is the correct name for this process and, secondly how do I do It?

Thanks in anticipation

Integrity
Hi Integrity,

Did you work this out, or would you still like help? I can solve your problem, but it would help if you could tell me what version of Word you're using. I use 2003 or 2007.

Matt