DeniG DeniG is offline
Junior Member

Default MS365 WORD: How to Create Macro Button to CLEAR ALL fields in fill-in form

Help please...
I have created a MS365 Word fill-in Form. We don't want our users to be able to SAVE. We just want user to be able to email filled-in form.

- I have a working macro that takes the filled in form and emails it, however it saves the data on the original form automatically.
- Creating a template also forces user to save doc prior to email sending.

So, I believe my only option is NOT using a Template, but using the document and creating a "CLEAR FORM" macro Button which will allow user to start with a clean form upon opening.

Word FORM includes the following which would need to be cleared with this macro:
• Text boxes
• Check boxes
• Drop-down lists
• Date picker fields

FYI: I'm not an expert at coding, yet I've tried several attempts, without the desired results.

Can this even be done in a Word Form? If so, please help!