GlazedIZ GlazedIZ is offline
Junior Member

Thanks again Peter. This is a weird one. The original is a MS template called "Color Block Resume". When you go to "New" in word, type in that name into the search box & you should find it.
There is a table(s) in the doc, but the background color blocks don't seem to be a part of them.
Each color doesn't move and stays "grounded" while the typing area gets bigger, but it doesn't seem to be shape (if it is, then I cant seem to select, or resize/move it)
That's really what I'm trying to do - Resize and Move the color blocks.
WAIT a minute, I dried "select" "objects" in the editing ribbon in the home tab. Boom, now I can select the "block" and work with it. Right clicking seems to indicate that it IS a shape. I wonder why I cant select it just by clicking? But anyway, I'm good. Thanks again.