WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how i can get rid of space between footnotes?

Hey there! I can definitely help you with that. It sounds like you're dealing with an issue where there's an unwanted space between your footnotes. Here's what you can do to get rid of it:
  1. First, make sure you're in the document where the footnotes are located.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of that section. This will open up the Paragraph dialog box.
  4. In the Paragraph dialog box, look for the "Spacing" section. Under "Before" and "After", make sure that the values are set to "0 pt." If they're not, change them to "0 pt" and click "OK."
  5. Check to see if the unwanted space between your footnotes has disappeared. If it hasn't, try the following steps:
  6. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  7. Look for the "Draft" view and click on it. This will change your view to the Draft view, which will show you any hidden formatting marks in your document.
  8. Look for any extra paragraph marks (ΒΆ) between your footnotes. If you see any, delete them.
  9. Once you've deleted any extra paragraph marks, switch back to the "Print Layout" view by clicking on the "View" tab and selecting "Print Layout."
  10. Check to see if the unwanted space between your footnotes has disappeared.

That should do the trick! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.