WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Create two table side by side

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to create two tables side by side in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu bar.
  3. Click on the "Table" option and select "Insert Table."
  4. In the "Insert Table" dialog box, choose the number of columns and rows you want for your first table. You can also adjust the width and height of the table cells if needed.
  5. Click "OK" to insert the first table into your document.
  6. Now, move your cursor to the right of the first table and press the "Tab" key on your keyboard. This will create a new column to the right of the first table.
  7. Click on the "Table" option again and select "Insert Table."
  8. In the "Insert Table" dialog box, choose the number of columns and rows you want for your second table. Again, you can adjust the width and height of the table cells if needed.
  9. Click "OK" to insert the second table into your document.
  10. You should now have two tables side by side in your Word document. You can adjust the width of each table by clicking and dragging the border between them.