Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Splitting row adds page break

ahdoj was telling us:
ahdoj nous racontait que :

I am working in W2003 in a table created by the government. I don't
know what version they used.

The table is 4-columns, multiple pages. The problem is that I need to
add some inside border lines across the columns. Every time I do
this, it inserts a page break.

There are no rows set for exact height, there are no paragraph line
and page controls. There is section of two merged cells (one row, two
columns) but it is above where I am trying to work.

Is this perhaps a 2007/2003 issue? Or is there something else I don't
know to look for.

Thanks in advance for you time and expertise!

Before you add the inside horizontal border, how many rows are there in the
table?
How many rows on the current page?
Is the table set to not allow rows to break across pages?

--
Jean-Guy Marcil