Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spock of vulcan spock of vulcan is offline

Default pleease help me :-(

thanks to all the replies and suzanne I have glanced at the link you put and
it looks like just what I need so I hope it isnt too complicated to
understand, its not that Im stupid its just that sometimes the instructions
for things can be pages and pages long just to explain a few basic
instructions, there again its got to be better than trying to line up the
lines of my address every time I have to write a letter thanks again
everyone. :-)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"spock of vulcan" wrote in message
I wondered if anyone knows an easy way of being able to automatically put
details like my home address at the top of letters would make my
correspondence a lot easier thanks in advance