Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Salerno John Salerno is offline

Default Word 2007 - changing the default line spacing

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I'm glad you got it sorted.

Note, however, that there *is* a difference between setting the defaults
(via the Manage Styles dialog box) and changing the Normal style. For
example, changes made to the default settings will affect the
corresponding
settings of all styles (where that setting hasn't been explicitly
defined), no matter if the style has a base style (parent style) or not.

Well, I think what I did was to just switch my default style to the Word
2003 version, which doesn't add the extra line spacing. I don't think I
actually changed the "Normal" style to something other than what it was, I'm
just using a different Normal style (03 as opposed to 07).