Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Question about the upgrade process

No but what are you going to do if/when you get another computer? You'll
need a wualifying product and may not have one. Are you sure you can't
afford a full version from Amazon?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"IceHockeyJason" wrote in message
I apologize if this has been answered, but I am starting a Word 2007 class
tomorrow. I have just enough money to purchase the upgrade version. Now
heres
the thing. On my new Acer Laptop, it came pre-installed with Works 8.5 but
did not include any media. Since this installation is a valid one, do I
have
to insert a disk to prove I have works on there, or is the installation on
my
HD sufficient? This would be an upgrade from an OEM version of Works.