Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa Legallisa is offline

Default Word 2007 Quick Access Ribon

Hi All,

I love the Quick Access Ribbon. However, I would like to be able to create
my own symbols so that it is easier for me to remember what they mean. Or, I
would like to be able to create text so that it appears under the symbol.

Also, I would like to add a MACRO button to the Menu Bar and I don't see a
way to do that. In Word 2003 I have a MACRO button and I drag and drop my
macros into that pull down menu and I love it -- I can't figure out how to do
that in Word 2007.

Help is appreciated.

Lisa
Switching to Word after 28 years in WordPerfect -- aargh!