Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default email document as attachment

If you are working in a corporate environment that uses Microsoft Exchange
then your first port of call should be your company IT support. If you are
working on a PC that does not have Microsoft Exchange (and that will be most
PCs) then your default e-mail application should be changed to Outlook (or
for Windows XP you could use Outlook Express). Otherwise the only option is
to save the document, open the e-mail software and attach the document to a
message.

Monica wrote:
When I click send to email, I get a logon failure for microsoft
exchange. How do I fix?