Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge Macro for Printing

You are welcome

Joe Perfiry wrote:
Thank-you very much indeed for your assistance, it works a treat.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Merge to a new document then the following macro will split the
merge to print as separate files

Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()
' splitter Macro
' Macro created 16-08-98 by Doug Robbins to print each letter
created by a ' mailmerge as a separate file.
'
Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
Counter = 1
While Counter Letters
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo,
_ From:="s" & Format(Counter), To:="s" & Format(Counter)
Counter = Counter + 1
Wend
End Sub

Joe Perfiry wrote:
Hi I have a Sharp MX5500 printer and I do mail merge jobs of three
pages to about 8000 customers. I want each page to use a different
tray as I have letterhead in one, continuation in another etc If I
select the printer and choose different trays it will only print the
very first job from these. The rest will go to default. I want a
macro that will enable this. Could someone tell me one please?