Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default large amount of extra space before page breaks?

In word 2003, one Word file with text that I got from another source has
large amounts of extra space before every page break, and I cannot figure out
why. It does not seem to be a footer with paragraph marks, I checked that, or
a header??

In page setup, the margins are all one inch, but in page setup it shows it
with 2/3 of a page and lots of space at the bottom. every page. Is there a
pagebreak control?

any ideas. thanks, JF